Lavender is one of the most popular essential oils of all time, and for good reason. It has a wide range of therapeutic uses, which makes it a good essential oil to have on hand. Apart from its therapeutic actions it’s also well known as a scenting agent in many perfumes, potpourris, and other body care products.
Name of Oil:Lavender (Bulgarian)
Latin Binomial:Lavandula angustifolia
Countries of Origin:Bulgaria
Scent Profile:floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous, sometimes slightly fruity
Parts used in distillation:flowers
Oil Characteristics:clear with a tinge of yellow, thin, medium intensity
Cultivation – Certified Organic
Zodiac Signature Oil: Virgo (A 3 in x 3 in Zodiac card (as pictured) is included with each purchase.)
Read about the similarities and differences of 5 different types of lavender essential oils
- organically grown in Bulgaria
- a full, heady, multi-dimensional aroma
- strong assertive scent that's calming and uplifting
- often used in perfume
- helps support skin health, including soothing insect bites
- perfect for bedtime, place 2 drops on a cotton ball on tuck under your pillowcase or add several drops to your bath to help you relax
Lavender is know for it's soothing, peaceful energy, it's fragrant buds and oil providing instant calm to mood swings and stressful situations. It's an effective treatment for almost any skin condition, too.
Add 4 - 5 drops to a Tablespoon (15 mL) of carrier oil or moisturizing lotion. Keep a small container with you for stressful moments at work or school. One whiff and you'll feel the peace!