Copper Water Dispenser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Ayurvedic Copper Water Dispenser is becoming very popular in homes, offices, yoga/fitness studios.
This Handmade Copper Water Dispenser is handmade by artisans in India. The Kaarigar logo is an assurance of quality. All copper dispensers are crafted from a single sheet of 99% pure certified copper, lacquered on the outside to protect the surface and give it that rich glow. The inside is left natural, allowing the copper to infuse with the water for that unique, refreshingly healthy taste. A threaded copper cap sits tight and prevents any leakage-avoiding the use of plastic and retaining the integrity of this Ayurvedic Copper Dispenser.
The absence of machine-made perfection is a hallmark of the craftsmanship of our artisans, honing their skills and passing them down to the next generation. No two Copper Dispensers will be the same.
Why do we need Copper?
Copper, like Iron, is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival. It is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells, helping the body absorb iron, maintaining nerve cells, and boosting the immune system.
Copper Deficiency can cause serious health issues.
Since our body does not synthesize copper, we need to include it in our daily diet. Copper infused water is a natural way to give your system its daily copper requirement.
Ayurveda, the world’s oldest holistic healing system, recommends Copper infused Water to balance the 3 Doshas – Vata, Kapha and Pitta.
Why choose Kaarigar?
- Unlike other brands, their copper collection is manufactured in their facility in India - ensuring that you only get the best quality copper.
- They pay their artisans fair value for their effort.
- Kaarigar, unlike similar brands, is not a reseller. They manufacture their copper vessels at their in-house facility in India, ensuring that you get the best quality copper. Cheaper products often use substandard copper, where the difference is not easily discernible.
- Kaarigar believes in preserving positive energy, just like their copper products. They place people before profit.
- They ensure that artisans in our manufacturing facility in India are paid fair value in a cooperative business model.
- They refuse to compromise on the quality of our Copper Vessels for the sake of increased sales.
Care for your Copper Dispenser:
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dishwasher.
FOR USE WITH PLAIN WATER ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR ANY KIND OF ACIDIC SUBSTANCE OR LIQUID.
PLEASE DO NOT STORE WATER IN THE DISPENSER FOR OVER 12 HOURS BEFORE DRINKING. WHEN IN DOUBT, PLEASE EMPTY THE DISPENSER AND FILL WITH FRESH WATER.
Every few weeks
- Pour 1/2 Cup of white vinegar. Add 2 teaspoons of salt. Fill with water and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent before use.
r Water Dispenser is Handmade by artisans in India.
Dimensions - 5 litre + 2 Copper Cups (12 oz.)
Height - 25.4 cms
Diameter - 18 cms
Weight -1.7 lbs
Sustainable, recyclabe, and re-fillable packaing is used for all our products.
Made in Canada
Made in British Columbia by a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
Plant a Tree
With every product sold, we plant a tree to support reforestation effots.
We're Leaping Bunny certified and our products are free of animal testing.