Copper Water Bottle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Kaarigar Copper Water Bottle is Handmade by artisans in India. Capacity 33 oz (950 ml.)
FOR USE WITH PLAIN WATER ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR ANY KIND OF ACIDIC SUBSTANCE OR LIQUID.
This authentic Copper Water Bottle is handmade by artisans in India. The Kaarigar logo is an assurance of the quality of our product. All copper bottles are crafted from a single sheet of 99% pure certified copper, food safe lacquer on the outside to protect the surface and give it that rich glow. The inside is left natural, allowing the copper to infuse with the water for that unique, refreshingly healthy taste. A threaded copper cap sits tight and prevents any leakage-avoiding the use of plastic and retaining the integrity of this Ayurvedic copper bottle.
The absence of machine-made perfection is a hallmark of the craftsmanship of the artisans, honing their skills and passing them down to the next generation. No two Copper Bottles will be the same.
Why do we need Copper?
Research indicates that Copper, like Iron, is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival. It is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells, helping the body absorb iron, maintaining nerve cells, and boosting the immune system.
Copper Deficiency can cause serious health issues.
Since our body does not synthesize copper, we need to include it in our daily diet. Copper infused water is a natural way to give your system its daily copper requirement.
Ayurveda, the world’s oldest holistic healing system, recommends Copper infused Water to balance the 3 Doshas – Vata, Kapha and Pitta.
Why choose Kaarigar?
- Unlike other brands, their copper collection is manufactured in their facility in India - ensuring that you only get the best quality copper.
- They pay their artisans fair value for their effort.
- Kaarigar, unlike similar brands, is not a reseller. They manufacture their copper vessels at their in-house facility in India, ensuring that you get the best quality copper. Cheaper products often use substandard copper, where the difference is not easily discernible.
- Kaarigar believes in preserving positive energy, just like their copper products. They place people before profit.
- They ensure that artisans in our manufacturing facility in India are paid fair value in a cooperative business model.
Care for your Copper Bottle:
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dishwasher.
Every few weeks
- Pour ¼ Cup of white vinegar. Add 1 teaspoon of salt. Fill with water and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent before use.
Sustainable, recyclabe, and re-fillable packaing is used for all our products.
Made in Canada
Made in British Columbia by a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
Plant a Tree
With every product sold, we plant a tree to support reforestation effots.
We're Leaping Bunny certified and our products are free of animal testing.