Copper Pitcher Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This authentic Copper Pitcher Set is handmade by artisans in India. The Kaarigar logo is an assurance of the quality of our product. The jug and cups are crafted from a single sheet of 99% pure certified copper, lacquered on the outside to protect the surface and give it a rich glow. The inside is left natural, allowing the copper to infuse with the water for that unique, refreshingly healthy taste. The handle of this pure copper water pitcher has been welded on rather than rivetted. This helps preserve the integrity of the copper, and keeps your water jug leak-free.
The absence of machine-made perfection is a hallmark of the craftsmanship of their artisans, honing their skills and passing them down to the next generation. No two copper water jars will be the same. This ayurvedic pitcher hold 1.5 litres (50.7 oz.) of water, with the copper cups holding 0.35 litres (12 oz.).
Why do we need Copper?
Copper, like Iron, is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival. It is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells, helping the body absorb iron, maintaining nerve cells, and boosting the immune system.
Copper Deficiency can cause serious health issues.
Since our body does not synthesize copper, we need to include it in our daily diet. Copper infused water is a natural way to give your system its daily copper requirement.
Ayurveda, the world’s oldest holistic healing system, recommends Copper infused Water to balance the 3 Doshas – Vata, Kapha and Pitta.
Why choose Kaarigar?
- Unlike other brands, their copper collection is manufactured in their facility in India - ensuring that you only get the best quality copper.
- They pay their artisans fair value for their effort.
- Kaarigar, unlike similar brands, is not a reseller. They manufacture their copper vessels at their in-house facility in India, ensuring that you get the best quality copper. Cheaper products often use substandard copper, where the difference is not easily discernible.
- Kaarigar believes in preserving positive energy, just like their copper products. They place people before profit.
- They ensure that artisans in our manufacturing facility in India are paid fair value in a cooperative business model.
- They refuse to compromise on the quality of our Copper Vessels for the sake of increased sales.
Care for your Pitcher and Cups
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dish washer.
FOR USE WITH PLAIN WATER ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR ANY KIND OF ACIDIC SUBSTANCE OR LIQUID.
PLEASE DO NOT STORE WATER IN THE PITCHER FOR OVER 12 HOURS BEFORE DRINKING. IF IN DOUBT PLEAE EMPTY THE PITCHER AND FILL WITH FRESH WATER.
Every few weeks
Pour ¼ cup of white vinegar. Add a teaspoon of salt. Fill with water and leave for 30 minutes.
Wash thoroughly with a regular detergent before use.
Sustainable, recyclabe, and re-fillable packaing is used for all our products.
Made in Canada
Made in British Columbia by a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist
Plant a Tree
With every product sold, we plant a tree to support reforestation effots.
We're Leaping Bunny certified and our products are free of animal testing.