Apples are a comforting, refreshing and healthy snack any time of the year. This week we are sharing with you a special apple drink that you can serve to kids and adults alike (booze, optional). It’s guaranteed to make you feel great and has high potential to be a party hit! Please remember to always be safe and drink responsibly.
- 2 Gala apples
- 1 cup soda water
- 0.25 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp orange juice (or lime, depending if you like your drinks more sweet or sour)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 4 oz Bourbon A Juicer, or a blender and a sieve.
- Juice (or blend with some water and strain) the apples.
- Combine all ingredients except the soda water in a shaker and give a good shake (while you do a little happy dance).
- Add your soda water, some ice, and serve chilled. Garnish with a couple of fresh slices of apple for some exciting textures.
Enjoy your weekend!