Here a delicious salsa recipe to warm you up from the inside out! We like to add fresh herbs to any meal possible - why should salsa be excluded?!
- 3 cups finely minced tomatoes
- 2 cups finely minced green peppers
- 0.5 cup finely minced red onion
- 2-2.5 finely minced pickled jalepenos, or 1 finely minced fresh jalepeno
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh sage, thyme or rosemary
- A pinch of ground cumin
- 5 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 3 tbsp juice from pickled jalepenos 1
- tsp salt
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate and allow mixture to marinate for a few hours (or overnight) before serving.