Healingscents products are blended with therapeutic essential oils; pleasing to the senses and beneficial for your skin. We are using incredible ingredients in our new line of products that are having fantastic results in improving skin health, texture and tone. We source our essential oils right from the farmers whenever possible and they are always certified organic, organic or wildcrafted. We care about our environment, so we have selected simple, responsible packaging. Each of our containers is reusable or recyclable.
If you are interested in becoming a wholesale client please visit our the wholesale area of our site.
We are currently seeking Sales Reps. If you are interested in representing our line please contact: email@example.com
Why Skin Brushing is so important…
Did you know that your skin is your body’s largest, most eliminative organ?
It is the last organ to receive nourishment from the body but the first organ to show any signs of malfunction, deficiency or disease.
The skin receives one third of all of the blood circulated within the body. It is sometimes referred to as the third kidney and on average the skin eliminates over one pound of waste acids every day. This equates to 10-15% of the body’s total daily eliminations!
One of the most important benefits of dry skin brushing is its’ gentle stimulation of your lymphatic system. It is actually considered to be one of the best natural lymphatic cleansing and stimulation techniques available.
Your lymphatic system is composed of lymph vessels, nodes, and organs. It is an integral part of your body’s defense system. Your lymph nodes remove microorganisms and other foreign substances and they act as a filtration system that keeps bacteria from entering the bloodstream.
As you can see, your skin may be more important to pay attention to than you think. Healthy breathing skin greatly contributes to overall body health. Adding dry skin brushing to your daily routine improves the overall health of your skin as well as helping your body to release unwanted toxins.
The Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
- Dry skin brushing helps to shed dead skin cells, which can help improve skin texture, cell renewal and help prevent premature aging.
- Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores.
- Dry skin brushing also rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin.
- As increased blood flow begins entering the areas that you have brushed you will experience an increase in electromagnetic energy. This can leave you feeling energized and invigorated. This is fantastic first thing in the morning!
- Dry skin brushing helps with muscle tone and more even distribution of fatty deposits.
- Dry skin brushing tightens and tones your skin by increasing the flow of blood to your skin’s outer layers. This increased circulation can also help lessen the appearance of cellulite.
- Cellulite is toxic matter that accumulates in your body’s fat cells’ as they are unable to be eliminated. Implementing a regular dry skin brushing technique coupled with an alkaline diet program and a good exercise routine will break down these unwelcome toxic fatty deposits.
- Your newly increased circulation encourages your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes, which greatly aids the lymphatic drainage of your entire body. When your body rids itself of toxins, it is able to run more efficiently in all areas.
- Dry skin brushing stimulates your lymph canals to drain toxic mucoid matter into your colon, thereby purifying your entire system. This enables your lymph to perform its “house-cleaning” duties by keeping your blood and other vital tissues detoxified. After several days of dry brushing, you may notice the gelatinous mucoid material in your stools.
Dry Brushing Technique
Purchase a brush made with natural fibers. You can choose one with a strap for your hand or one that has a strap for your hand as well as a removable handle.
A systematic dry brushing session will take about 10 minutes. It’s best to do this before your morning bath or shower. If you are unable to dedicate 10 minutes of your morning, 5 minutes is better than nothing!
Note: Dry brush in the morning and the evening if you are sick. This will speed up your body’s elimination process and you will feel better more quickly.
Your lymph moves towards your heart, so this is an important detail to be strict about. Always brush in long strokes towards your heart! Brush between 10 to 20 times in each area. Overlapping as you go.
Start from the bottom of your feet and move upwards towards your heart. Brush both the front and the back of your legs. You can concentrate more time on the back of your thighs and your buttocks to help to break up cellulite. Lift your arms above your head and brush from your hands towards your shoulders. Brush both sides of your torso in an upward direction. Brush in light circles around your breasts.
After brushing your skin, shower as you normally would. If you are so inclined, alternating the water temperature from hot to cold will further invigorate your skin. It will stimulate blood circulation and bring more blood to the outer layers of your skin.
After your shower, dry off vigorously and massage your skin with one of Healingscents Five Signature Organic Hydration Oils. These oils will moisturize your skin on multiple levels and are specially formulated to restore your skins’ lipid barrier.
Clean your skin brush using soap and water once a week. After rinsing, dry your skin brush in an open, sunny spot to prevent mildew.
Caution: Do not brush on or over skin rashes, wounds, cuts, infections, poison oak or poison ivy.
- Note: Any “well designed” program will take about 30 days to see and experience the changes. For a thorough lymphatic cleansing, perform skin brushing daily for a minimum of three months. Please be patient and stay dedicated! It’s worth it!
Organic Body Creams - SOLD OUT until late January
These luxurious creams are infused with Certified Organic floral infusions and are rich in Cocoa, Shea and Mango Butters, Certified Organic Jojoba, Hempseed and Calendula Oils and Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.
Smooth and soften all skin types with Bliss. Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lavender and Jasmine make up this superior blend of floral and citrus essential oils.
Renew dull skin with Harmony. This refreshing and toning blend of Lime, Bergamot, Lavender and Neroli essential oils will leave skin feeling and looking radiant.
Replenish dry aging skin with Serenity. This elegant blend of Lavender, Chamomile, Carrot and Rose essential oils provides vital moisture and re-hydrates fine lines with a nourishing vitamin rich formula.
Hydrate and indulge all skin types with Freedom. This vitamin rich unscented cream will moisturize the skin beautifully. Freedom enables you to choose one or two drops of your favourite essential oil or synergy blend to create your own personal fragrance.
Organic Hydration Oils
If you were a long time lover of our Body & Bath Oils you will love these even more! They have the same beautiful scents with the same organic essential oils as before but now they are bigger and they are better!!!!
Healingscents New Line of Organic Hydration Oils will leave your skin noticeably softer after just one application! Our exceptional new formula moisturizes and hydrates your skin on multiple levels.
Try one of our exclusive five formulas today and join the growing number of men and women who have softer skin than ever before! Want even softer healthier skin? Try Dry Brushing!!!!!
ACTIVE COMPONENTS OF OUR SYSTEM
- Lipid/Karite complex provide a natural oil/botanical butter complex to soften and moisturize skin at the epidermal level.
- Vegetable Lecithin supplements essential tissue structure and provides a natural emulsifying system capable of maintaining a physiologically healthy balance of oil and water within the interstitial spaces of the stratum corneum.
- Plant sterols, derived from olives is an excellent emulsifying agent and will assist in regulation of *hydrophobic and **hydrophilic substances at the level of the cell surface.
* not dissolving in, absorbing or mixing with water
** dissolving in, absorbing, or mixing easily with water
- Awaken: Our unique combination of Lime, Grapefruit, Lemongrass and Fennel essential oils energize and invigorate you in the morning or any time of day!
- Erotica: Surrender to your senses with this sweet’n spicy seductive blend of Sweet Orange, Cinnamon Leaf, Ylang Ylang and Rose.
- Mend: Relieve your weary muscles with Sweet Orange, Lavender, Peppermint and Helichrysum. This powerful combination of oils possesses anti-inflammatory properties and helps to soothe, repair and cool your overworked muscles & joints.
- Unwind: Calm your nerves, reduce your anxiety and tension with our ultimate blend of Bergamot, Litsea Cubeba, Lavender and Neroli essential oils. This blend is a perfect way to start or end any day…
- Wellness: Feeling a little under the weather? Restore health and balance to both body and mind with our bolstering blend of Lavender, Bergamot, Rosemary and Ravensara. These oils help to stimulate and support your immune system. Everyone needs a little help with that!
Therapeutic Mineral Soaks
Sink into an aromatic bath with our luxurious Mineral Soaks. These salts are excellent when paired with one of our matching Organic Hydration Oils. The restorative qualities of each of our carefully chosen ingredients will leave your skin soft and smooth and will help to eliminate toxins from your body. Each package contains: Epsom Salts, Himalayan Rock Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate & Organic Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and are available in 3 sizes. The 75 gram is a sample size perfect for trying the soaks for the first time… 500 gram comes in a beautiful reusable jar with a sustainable bamboo scoop and the 325 gram is meant to be a refill for the jar but can be purchased on its’ own too.
Healingscents Mineral Soaks are available in the following scents:
Awaken: Energize your senses with our unique combination of Lime, Grapefruit, Lemongrass and Fennel essential oils
Euphoria: Free your thoughts and surrender to your senses with this seductive blend of Orange, Cinnamon, Ylang Ylang and Rose essential oils
Mend: Relieve tired muscles with Orange, Lavender, Peppermint and Helichrysum essential oils. This combination of oils possess anti-inflammatory properties and cool overworked muscles & joints
Unwind: Calm nerves, reduce tension and gain serenity with our ultimate blend of Bergamot, Litsea Cubeba, Lavender and Neroli essential oils.
Wellness: Restore health and balance to both body and mind with our bolstering blend of Lavender, Bergamot, Rosemary and Ravensara essential oils.
Himalayan Rock Salt is hand-mined and ethically harvested from ancient salt beds beneath the Himalayan Mountains. There are over 80 minerals and trace elements in Himalayan salt. It is considered to be the purest form of salt available. It can be used in baths to stimulate circulation, repair sore muscles and eliminate toxins. It is reputed to relieve arthritis, skin rashes, wounds and flu and fever symptoms.
Epsom Salt has an extremely high-mineral content that replicates the benefits of soaking in a natural hot spring. It is a chemical compound containing magnesium and sulfur. Epsom Salts have anti-inflammatory properties and when absorbed through the skin, they draw toxins from the body, sedate the nervous system, reduce swelling and bruises and relax muscles.
Dead Sea Salt – The Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world. It has far greater concentrations of minerals than any other ocean (a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas, holding approximately 3%). These minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilizing fluid levels in the body.
Sodium Bicarbonate – softens the water and helps to eliminate chlorine. It helps the body to absorb the magnesium found in the salts. It neutralizes acids and promotes the elimination of toxins from exposure to heavy metals and radiation. It also helps to sooth itchy skin.